Friday, September 13, 2013

The Latest Sneak Peek of Isabel Marant for H&M!

Photo: H&M

H&M released another teaser for its highly anticipated Isabel Marant for H&M collection in its latest magazine (which can be found in stores) and if you weren't sure that lines would be out the door and around the block for this collection, now you know! Those black and gold shoes?? Ugh, to die for! 

Marant gave fans some insight as to how this collection will be designed in the latest interview with H&M:
I realized that the best thing to do for H&M would be the pieces that I love the most… I picked out things I have in my own wardrobe that I’d never want to lose. They’re like my treasures, and I wanted to share them with H&M.
Check out a close up of the pics after the jump.


Here's a pic of Marant picking out fabric for the collection.


A close up of the shoes as promised! How breathtaking are these??


Are you more excited than ever? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment