Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M to Debut November 14th!

Photo: H&M

My heart skipped a beat when I found out French fashion label, Isabel Marant, known for her cool and care free Parisian chic-ness has teamed up with H&M!  Isabel Marant is every cool girl's dream wardrobe at a very steep price.  Her laid-back boho yet edgy look made her a hit among trendsetters. I love browsing her collection unfortunately only to be turned away by the price.  However, the collection for H&M should be priced similarly to past collaborations making it very accessible for budget-conscious fashion lovers.  My imagination is running wild with all the possibilities!  I cannot wait to see the looks from the collaboration because I know it will be amazing! (Continue reading to check out the Isabel Marant for H&M video!)


This may easily be one of the most anticipated h&m collaborations and there will definitely be very long lines outside H&M the early morning if not the night before be collection debuts.

Isabel Marant stated in H&M's press release, "I am flattered by this collaboration: H&M works with the best designers and this invitation is an exciting honour. I aim at creating something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be mixed following one’s own instincts: my take on fashion is all about personality.

Check out the Isabel Marant for H&M video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment