Thursday, November 15, 2012

IS MISSONI STARTING A CHEAPER LINE?

Photo © 2012 by Judy Wu
 
Yes, appears to be the answer! Missoni, known for their iconic chevron pattern and bohemian style, is in the works to develop a cheaper line to complement their other labels. Who can forget their collaboration with Target over a year ago when stores around the US were swarmed with fashionistas and Target's own website crashed due to the overwhelming demand for the collection. I remember sitting at my desk at work frantically refreshing the website every 5 seconds to get my hands on those fabulous pieces as well. While this line will not be as cheap, I'll still be curious to see the collection and price points. Missoni has "M Missoni" which is cheaper than their main label so I'm thinking it has to be even cheaper than that which would make it a lot more affordable to Missoni lovers. Can't wait!

Read More:
WSJ: How Missoni Keeps Iconic Brand Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment